Dual Xeon, liquid cooled. Server grade motherboard. Nvidia graphics. Removable HDD and SSD options.
Mil-spec shock & transit
The MilPAC-III is certified to MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.5, Figure 514.5C-5 Loose cargo test setup, 0- 50 degrees C.
Made in the USA
Proudly manufactured in Azusa CA.
Sunlight Readable Display
Deployable workstation now available with 1000 Nit display panels
The MilPAC-III has been continuously deployed by the US military since 2015. Continuous refinements to the design have been incorporated to increase performance and extend reliability. A new display backlight option is now available.
“1000 Nits is pretty readable outdoors – but you still want to avoid direct sunlight”
- Mil-Std 901D tested
- Sunlight readable displays
- The power supply (PSU) is replaceable without tools. Tested to Mil-std 461
- Display mirroring through HDMI
Bright and uniform
The new displays’ contrast ratio exceeds 400:1 while providing deep blacks and extremely bright and readable detail. The 1000 cd/m^2 displays were tested for maximum brightness using a Topcon BM-9 luminance meter. Measured maximum white luminance was 1053 nits.
- MilPAC-III is in continuous use in-theatre. The video feed from drones is fed to the CIC for analysis.
- Compressed video may then be sent to command for subsequent evaluation.
- Video feeds can be mirrored through HDMI ports on top of the unit to allow the operator to share engagement data with the commanding officer.
Deployable & reliable
The MilPAC can be configured with extra I/O ports, including, but not limited to, multiple Gigabit Ethernet or fiber ports.
Five removable drives as standard including three 3.5″ HDD’s.