Dual Xeon, liquid cooled. Server grade motherboard. nVidia graphics. Removable HDD and SSD options.
Mil-spec shock & transit
The MilPAC-III is certified to MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.5, Figure 514.5C-5 Loose cargo test setup , 0- 50 degree C.
Made in the USA
Proudly manufactured in Azusa CA.
Sunlight Readable Display
Deployable workstation now available with 1000 Nit display panels
The MilPAC-III has been continuously deployed by the US military since 2015. Continuous refinements to the design have been incorporated to increase performance and extend reliability. Now a new display backlight option is available.
“1000 Nits is pretty readable outdoors – but you still want to avoid direct sunlight”
- Mil-Std 901D tested
- Sunlight readable displays
- PSU replaceable without tools. Tested to Mil-std 461
- Display mirroring through HDMI
Bright and uniform
Specified nominally as 1000-nit brightness, the new displays contrast ratio exceeds 400:1 while providing deep blacks and extremely bright and readable detail. The 1000 cd/m^2 displays were tested for maximum brightness using a Topcon BM-9 Luminance Meter: Measured maximum white luminance was 1053 nits.
- MilPAC-III is in continuous use in Theatre. Video feed from drones are fed to the CIC for analysis.
- Compressed video may then be sent to command for evaluation.
- Video feeds can be mirrored through HDMI ports on top of the unit.
Deployable & reliable
May be configured with extra I/O including, but not limited to, multiple Gigabit Ethernet or fiber ports.
Five removable drives as standard including three 3.5″ HDD’s.